Accident or Damage

What to do if you have an Accident or Damage to your vehicle

Dartford Motors have teamed up with United Incident Support to provide 24/7 help and support in case you have an accident in one of our rental vehicles. If you have an accident you need to call the following freephone number immediately:

phone 0844 800 1980

You’ll need to provide:

  1. Your registration number of the vehicle
  2. Your full name

If a Third Party is involved, you will need to provide:

  1. Full name, address and contact numbers of the other driver
  2. Registration number of their vehicle
  3. Make and model of the vehicle
  4. Damage to the vehicle/s involved
  5. Number of passengers in the vehicle
  6. Third Party insurance details

Motor Accident Report Form

You’ll also need to fill out a Motor Accident Report Form which you can download here >  PDF-image


If there are witnesses to the accident, get names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses.

Photographic Evidence

Take photos from many different angles; close up shots as well as wider shots of the incident or accident. Additional information as noted above should be forwarded to United as soon as possible: stating your Name and car Registration number and any other information that the Customer Services Representative requests.

Vehicle Recovery

If your car is not drivable, we will recover your vehicle.  Just let our customer service representative know when you call the hotline.

Opening Hours:

Monday 08:00am - 5:30pm (07:00 - 08:00 returns only)
Tuesday 08:00am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 08:00am - 5:30pm
Thursday 08:00am - 5:30pm
Friday 08:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday 08:00am - 5:30pm



How to contact us:

Self Drive Vehicle Hire:

157 Heath Lane, (Upper), Dartford, Kent, DA1 2TW Tel: 01322 223112 Fax: 01322 289138

How to find us:

Where we are

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This